In January 2017 we’re holding three VIP ‘Discovery Days’ for friends of clients. We’ve released the dates early to help you plan, and they’re already booking up quickly – we’re going to facilitate a property goal-setting session with our usual training and case studies. We’ll show you exactly how to use property to achieve your financial goals.
Anyone who is seriously looking to build their property portfolio in 2017 through single lets, HMOs or buy-to-sell projects can learn something at our training session.
We recognise that Nottingham is quite a long way away and many of our customers are spread around the UK and beyond. and we want to make sure your journey is worthwhile. In addition to the property investment workshop, we include a tour of a couple of our investment properties in various stages of completion and you also have a chance to meet the Fossey Taylor team, giving you reassurance of the skill and knowledge of who you could be working with.
The Nottingham property investment days take up just over half a day depending on the level of questions and answers that are asked.
The dates we are available are listed in the blue form above, take your pick and then fill in the details register your place.
We can show you how we buy a property, renovate and develop it to add value, and potentially refinance the property based on a higher value to release capital. In this way you can repeat the exercise to purchase more property, using some of the same original deposit.
This is for you if you…
- If you want a better return on your investment than the banks
- You are a busy professional
- You desire passive investing and have £40,000 or more to invest
- Would like a reliable pension
- Want to use a company that invests its own money into property
Is that you? Yes!
Then book your place now on our next discovery day and we look forward to meeting you at the next event!
During the session we go through…
- Who are we and what do we do?
- Why do we do it and how do we do it?
- A Tour of current property projects in the East Midlands.
- Why the East Midlands?
- Our 5 step proven investment model, proof of the property deals and the returns, investor case studies,
- Examples of our investment properties and case studies
- In addition we explain how we make your investing as stress-free as possible.
We run the sessions with limited places and are offered on a strictly first come first served basis.