At Fossey Taylor we firmly believe that property investing should be within everyone’s grasp. We provide a hands-free service and build property portfolios for our clients but we realize some people want to get their hands dirty and do the work themselves.
In the past we’ve been very disappointed by many of the property investing training courses on offer, so we’ve decided to do something about it.
How To Invest in Property Yourself
If you want to take a huge shortcut to your property investing success, here’s what you’ll need:
- Proven systems to track, monitor and manage a project
- To know how to buy the right property
- A crash course in sales negotiation
- To know where to buy investment property and what types of property to buy
- Competitive pricing on materials
- A robust idea of how much each element of a refurb costs, and how those costs fluctuate with time – a rate card
- Training on how to do all of the above
Hands-On Property Investor Training
If you want to be a hands-on property investor, we have something that will get you started quickly and confidently.
- A two-day intensive property buying and renovating course run by our buyers. These are the people in the field today – doing this day in, day out. After this course, you’ll know how to find the deals that other investors can’t see.
- A comprehensive financial review to make sure you know how to manage your money to purchase and renovate investment properties. You need to figure out how to purchase and finance a property and have funds for the refurbishment
- Our renovation toolkit which includes updated copies of our rate cards and access to contract pricing at our suppliers. We buy so many materials in bulk for our renovation business that we get access to deep discounts far below “trade” pricing, and we share these with you.
We’ve been using momentum investing to create value in investment properties for ourselves and our clients for years. We’ve got the systems, processes, templates and relationships in place – that’s allowed our business to scale to buying over 630 properties. We’ll share all this with you.
If you’re asking if this is all too good to be true, why would we set up competitors to ourselves then take heart in the fact that we don’t sell our toolkit to anyone in our own geographic region – we call you first to make sure that you would get good value out of our offering, and that you’re not within 5 miles of any of our gold mine areas.
How much does it all cost?
- Two-day training – £1,800 +VAT
- Finance Review – £495
- Templates, 12 months rate sheet licence – £295 + VAT
- Access to contract pricing at national builders merchant – £495 + VAT
Total price: £3,603
Sign up here and we’ll contact you to make sure you’re a good fit for our toolkit. (and not a direct, local competitor)